Attend one of the free (donations requested for some retreats/gatherings) and fabulous retreats the Montana Gay Men’s Task Force has to offer and experience a weekend of great workshops presented by experienced facilitators and educators. Enjoy a variety of great weekend activities in a safe and confidential space and meet people from all over the State.
In both group and individual interactions you’ll get all the information on current health issues and a variety of other topics current and relevant to you! Friendships made during these retreats can last a lifetime and the information about gay men, our culture and gay men’s health issues will be of benefit to us and those we share with for a long time to come.
Click on a retreat link below to learn more and to fill out the registration form. Note: retreat registration forms may not work well with cellphone and tablet browsers, it is recommended that you use a computer to fill out the online registration form. Thank you!
Pick the Retreat that’s just right for you!
- Young Gay Men’s Health Retreat - June 3 – 5, 2016 [Lincoln]
- Montana Two-Spirit Gathering - July 28 – 31, 2016 [Wolf Creek]
- HIV+ Gay Men’s Health Retreat - September 23 – 25, 2016 [Helena]
- Autumn Gay Men’s Health Retreat - October 21 – 23, 2016 [Lincoln]
- Autumn Young Gay Men’s Health Retreat - [Now Closed]